The Ins And Outs of How We Do Business
Frequently asked questions
Who are Dream Team Cleaning Services
We are a local Stratford Upon Avon based company, who introduces quality domestic cleaning and housekeeping to help to busy people who value their precious free time. We operate in and around the Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire areas and provide you with a truly personal service.
How quickly can you come and clean my home?
Usually we can book you in within a few days to a week of our consultation.
What should I do if I am not happy with my cleaner?
Simply let us know of your concerns and we will do all we can to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
How do you vet your cleaners?
Very carefully! Each of our cleaners have DBS checks and have an ID checks & Right to Work checks too. They are insured to upto 2 million pounds of public liability Insurance. Copies will be provided once the cleaners have been selected on request.
Do you undertake references?
Yes, we take up references for all cleaners and those references have to be excellent before we would recommend them.
Is there a minimium number of hours required?
There is a minimum of 2 hours for a weekly domestic cleaning service. If you would like a 'One Off' Spring Clean that is minimum 4 hours.
Are you Insured for any breakages?
We are insured for up to £2 million pounds if the cleaner accidentally damages your property. The insurance cover is offered to provide peace of mind in the event of major incidents of damage.
Is there a contract to sign?
No, we do not tie you into using our services but we do have Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions
2. Any damage / loss etc must be reported to the office within 24 hours.
3. Cleaning List to be supplied by customer – listing jobs in order of priority down to time permitting.
4. Clear and safe access must be provided to all areas to be cleaned.
5. Parking to be available on site or close by. Any car parking charges to be paid by customer.
6. Our arrival time will be no earlier arrival than 8.00am and no later than 4pm. We will endeavour to work to the time allocated.
7. Hot water and electricity must be available for the duration of the clean.
8. We do not guarantee that all areas will be cleaned and all marks will be removed. We will endeavour to remove as much as we can in the time booked. Please allow sufficient time when booking.
9. Details of the property address and location of any keys are provided as requested.
10. Cancellations – Cancellations can be made or rescheduled without charge subject to availability as long as 48 hours’ notice is given. (Clients not providing 48 hours cancellation in writing will forsake there payment made)
Will I get the same cleaner every week?
Yes. You will get the same dedicated cleaner to do your weekly cleaning. That way you will know who is coming into your home each week and your cleaner will be able to work out a routine with you as to what you would like to be done on each visit.
What tasks do the cleaners undertake?
Your cleaner will do all the usual vacuuming, dusting and polishing and will clean the kitchens and bathrooms. They will also clean windows (inside only) if required and most other general household cleaning within your home at your request. By having your own dedicated cleaner you will be able to specify which jobs are done on a weekly basis and which jobs are done on a rotational basis. This way you will receive a service that is tailored to your exact needs.
Do you bring your own cleaning products and equipement?
Yes, we use only the very best equipment and products to clean your home!
Billing & Pricing
Payment must be made online, BACS before the clean or on the day of the clean in cash. Standing Orders can be set up for regular customers
Cancellations can be made or rescheduled without charge subject to availability as long as 48 hours’ notice is given. (Clients not providing 48 hours cancellation in writing will forsake there payment made)
We will ask for your feedback so we can continue to offer a first class service and to let us know if you are dissatisfied in any way so we can put it right.